(1) The following provides you with information on how, to what extent and why RICHLY & RITSCHEL processes personal data on this website. Personal data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, such as name, address, email addresses, telephone number or user behavior.
(2) The controller under Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is RICHLY & RITSCHEL Patentanwälte Partnergesellschaft mbB, Sattlerweg 20, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, represented by Robert Ritschel.
(3) You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email at datenschutz(at)iprr.de or at our mailing address.
RICHLY & RITSCHEL
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
(4) We process personal data for the purpose of performing due contractual services to the client and complying with other contractual obligations (e.g. authorities, suppliers, banks, service providers), as well as for the purpose of providing information about our services and related legal issues (Article 6 (1) b GDPR), and after weighing our legitimate interests for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that you have not objected to having your data used (Article 6 (1) f GDPR). Please note that you have the right to object if we process your data for any of the above purposes.2. YOUR RIGHTS:
(1) Please be advised that you have the following rights toward us with respect to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data.3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE:
(1) If you do not agree to the data collection and processing described below when accessing our website, please refrain from using our site, do not download any other information or content on our site, and do not contact us by email. The server on which our website is hosted automatically collects and stores information from you when you visit us online.
(2) We also process personal data collected when you browse our website, to improve our site and services in compliance with applicable data protection regulations. We will not intentionally share your personal data with third parties without your consent and will take reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized or otherwise unlawful disclosure. When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
The data is processed to enable use of our website (establish connection), security of our system, technical administration of the network infrastructure as well as the optimization of our online services. The IP address will only be analyzed in case of attacks on the network infrastructure of RICHLY & RITSCHEL. Personalized user profiles that have not been anonymized are not created. Recital 29 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation refers to the use of user profiles under a pseudonym, provided that the information with which the personal data can be assigned to a specific person is kept separately.
(3) use our website. Cookies are small text that are stored on the hard drive of your computer and that send certain information to the party setting the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are designed to make our online services more user-friendly and effective overall.
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, they include session cookies. These store a session ID that makes it possible to attribute various requests from your browser to a common session, allowing your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may be different for each cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser´s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings as required; for example, you can refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note in this case that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Your personal data will only be processed for the purposes described in Section 1 and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. Where required in order to investigate the unlawful use of our network infrastructure or for the purposes of prosecution, personal data will be disclosed to the relevant law enforcement bodies and authorities. However, such a course of action will only take place if there is concrete evidence of unlawful conduct or misuse. (Article 6 (1) c and d GDPR). Your personal data will never be shared with third parties for any other purpose.5. CONSENT TO FURTHER USE
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In this case, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide you with the relevant service, such as electronic newsletters or forums that require prior registration and further processing of personal data, e.g. storage of email addresses, user IDs and passwords for a longer period. This data is used only for the stated purposes at the time of collection which are outside the scope of our contractual obligation with you, provided you have disclosed them for these purposes and have given your consent to processing (Article 6 (1) a GDPR). Special note: You may revoke your consent to future processing at any time. Please address your revocation in writing, including by email, to our Data Protection Officer (see above).6. EMAIL
When you contact us by email, RICHLY & RITSCHEL retains and uses your personal data to achieve the purpose of the email. RICHLY & RITSCHEL objects to receiving unsolicited marketing literature and similar offers.
If you wish to contact us by email, please be advised that the content of unencrypted emails may be read by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send any confidential information by mail. Please note that personal data sent by email will be retained and processed for the purpose of dealing with your request (see No. 3 above).7. SECURITY
RICHLY & RITSCHEL uses technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or unauthorized access or disclosure.8. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
We may periodically change this Policy to improve our website or to keep pace with new technologies. RICHLY & RITSCHEL reserves the right to revise, modify, or update this Policy at any time. We therefore recommend that you read this Policy from time to time.